Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Whirlwind Week ...

It's been about a week since I've posted and no wonder. I have been busy, busy, busy with family here helping us to explore sights and tastes of New England.

I'll be sharing several posts over the next couple of days ... we were going non-stop and had so much fun. I haven't even had a chance to go through my pictures and have yet to really jot down thoughts about all the fun we had. There were a few unexpected treasures I want to be sure to include -- I'm just hoping that in the moment I thought to take pictures!

There's also been some revelations about foods I can (and certainly about what I can't) eat that have come to light. I think I've narrowed things down even further about what my new eating plan will be like. I have to say, seeing how Meghan managed her soy allergy has given me a lot of encouragement that I *can* work around what appears to be food sensitivities and well, just plain changes that I want to make in my diet all around. I'll be sharing about that in the near future too.

AND -- I have happily just downloaded Photoshop and am planning to really start to focus on learning how to edit photos using this software. I've also signed up for some beginning digital scrapbooking classes and couldn't be more thrilled. I believe that this is the hobby I've been looking for! It combines my love of photography with my love for computers and will be a perfect excuse for learning to use Photoshop. I also think it will give me the skills I need to pursue blog design.

So while I haven't been posting much in the past week, I've had a lot going on. And through all this I've also discovered some new blogs and tried new foods too that I'll be sharing about.

Lots of posts to come ...

No comments:

Post a Comment