Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sometimes Our Best Laid Plans ...

(Image from Google Images)

Today my heart is sad. A call last night brought news of yet more upheaval in the life of a someone I love dearly.  It doesn't seem fair and I hate that I can't be there to show my love and offer support in person.

So -- today isn't going as I planned, certainly not as I had hoped, but I'm still rather certain that our good Lord is going to turn it all into something marvelous. I believe it with all my heart.

I've asked some dear friends to pray along with me as this situation finds resolution. Isn't it a blessing to know that there are people in your life that you know will stand beside you and pray with you when you need it most? I find it most comforting. And I am grateful for each and every one of you.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment