Friday, September 10, 2010

What I Tell You?

Well, I'm laughing ... and I was in need of a good laugh.

The story is one only I will probably appreciate because I'm the grandma and well, we grandmas just think everything our grandbabies do is just adorable and sweet, and we get great pleasure thinking about our little grandbabies clever antics over and over again. Especially when we're missing them. So please indulge me this little memory.


Giggles are the best ...

Here's the giggle.

When we were visiting last weekend Josh told us how he had been playing with William and he picked up one of his toy cars and smelled it. (Don't ask me why he smelled it. I can only imagine.) And William said, "Don't smell car Daddy."

So Josh, being the antagonist that he can sometimes be, smelled it again. And again William said, "Don't smell car Daddy."

So of course Josh smelled it once again. And with that William took the car from him and said, "What I tell you?"

Now he just turned 2 a couple days ago so that kind of conversation just had us roaring with laughter. William was there as Josh was telling us about it and we could see the delight in his face as he listened and realized that his antics had us all laughing hysterically.

So now -- every so often -- when an appropriate opportunity arises, my wonderful hubby will say to me, "What I tell you?" He just sent that to me via a text when I let him know that the fix he suggested to get my computer's volume working again was a success.

And I laugh and smile all over again. Life can be so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment