Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A-Vacationing She Will Go ...


Been a little absent the past few days -- I've been power shopping packing for a much needed vacation. The past year has been incredible. It has been almost exactly a year since our roller coaster journey of job change and moving started. We were actually on vacation in Gettysburg celebrating our 30th anniversary when my husband got the call. When I think about all that has happened since then, well, no wonder we need a rest!

We are heading to Seattle for a couple days then embarking on a cruise to Alaska! I absolutely can't wait to experience all of this ... it's one of those "bucket list" trips that I only hoped I would be able to take. And I am so-hoping I get the chance to take some pictures like the one up above!

So -- I'll be back in a bit, completely (I hope) relaxed, refreshed, and energized to jump back into my life. I have so many recipes I want to share, decorating questions I need help with, books I want to share reviews about, and ... so much more.

But first, the vacation. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment